Training and Communication Coordinator, Tampa
If you are driven to meet associate’s needs through learning and communication, and thrive on making things work better through technology, we want you on our team. We are recruiting an energetic professional to work as Surterra’s Training & Communications Coordinator. You fit best in this role if you are often described with traits that include: customer-centered, technologically savvy, inquisitive, discerning, analytical, agile, detail oriented, organized, creative designer, natural documenter and a quick learner.
This Coordinator position is perfect for someone who is eager to manage a set of technologies that support learning and communications, as well as develop training materials and design company communications. The role provides an excellent opportunity to grow into e-learning development in support team projects and learn to use development tools like Articulate 360, Edapp, and Vyond.
A meaningful connection to the work, the flexibility to change gears on a moment’s notice, along with the ability to work both independently and within a team, are critical for success in this position. Surterra is a fast-growing business in an industry that is booming. We often say that we’re building the plane as we’re flying it. If that sounds adventurous rather than nerve wracking, we hope you’ll share your talents with us.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learning Management System (LMS) administration (Litmos)
- Analyzes learner data and creates useful reports for management
- Intranet/communication channel administration (Beekeeper)
- Tracks user engagement, curates content
- Troubleshoots user difficulties in both systems
- Writes company and team communications
- Creates useful, marketing styled visuals for communications (infographics, etc.)
- Coordinates team projects (Wrike)
- Develops training materials to include job aids, videos and e-learning using Microsoft Office, Articulate 360, Edapp, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Vyond
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Customer-centered, learner advocate
- Inquisitive and analytical
- Organized and detail oriented
- Advanced technical skills
- Solid grasp of adult learning principles
- Ability to write concise, easy to follow written instruction
- Persuasive and concise writing with an internal marketing flair
- Compelling visual design skills
- Interpersonal communication skills that represent Human Resources as supportive and cooperative
- Preferred: Bi-lingual (Spanish)
Must be able to remain in a stationary position 75% of the time.
The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
Constantly operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
The person in this position frequently communicates with other employees/customers. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Apply directly: https://surterra.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=222