Territory Sales Manager, Orlando
The Territory Sales Manager will be responsible for selling into new accounts and distributors in their assigned market. This is an exciting fast paced Sales opportunity for the right self-starter who is able to build customer relationships, sell in a fact-based manor, is data and category driven, and has the ability to engage and influence the community. This role will report to the Region Manager.
Selling and Influencing:
- Launch Canopy portfolio of brands in focus markets. Provide market and customer feedback and recommend local tools needed for successful sales teams.
- Secure and manage all accounts in their assigned territory and establish Canopy Growth as a first-choice partner with customers
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within their given territory
- Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure, volume, and share
- Identify new distribution opportunities, both on & off premise retail, and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Effectively manage their given territory, ensuring all administration records and information is up to date
- Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
Achieve KPI targets on:
- Volume and Share
- In-store condition
- Product placement
- Product quality standards
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Build and maintain meaningful and valuable relationships that are favorable in supporting the annual operating plan
- Build and develop relationships with managers and staff at each assigned retail location.
- Find unique opportunities to promote Canopy’s portfolio of brands within the confines of the regulations
- Execute territory annual plan and commitments
- Manage own time including building effective weekly/monthly schedules
- Maintain and accurately track annual sales and consumer budgets on time
- Effectively manage a budget to drive volume and share growth within acceptable trade practices, according to brand strategy and merchandising guidelines. Monitor and manage sales expenses within the allotted budget
- Generate new Sales leads, event leads and sponsorship opportunities.
- Execute all programs within established guidelines
- Support community engagement, customer-lead training, and sampling initiatives
- Collaborate with the Regional Sales Manager in planning sales activities and setting sales goals for assigned districts
- Other duties as assigned
- An insatiable curiosity of what makes customers tick and the ability to turn that curiosity into sales opportunities to drive Canopy and our customers business.
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotes and in-store condition KPI’s.
- Previous success in growing brand awareness, within a given territory, using outside of the box thinking.
- A savvy individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment.
- Experience in Beverage Alcohol or relatable industries an asset.
- 3+ years experience in Sales or Account Management
- Proven track record of working remotely and independently.
This is a full-time position based out of the Southeast region (Orlando or Miami). Expected travel 30%.