Regional Sales Manager, Orlando
The Regional Sales Manager, Southeast will be responsible for managing a P&L in the Southeast region, working with distributors and retailers in the market to ensure Canopy’s brands are positioned as the market leader. Additionally, this leader will hire and develop people to reach their full potential and drive market leadership with the best and brightest talent. This is an exciting fast-paced sales opportunity for the right self-starter who can build customer relationships, sell in a fact-based manner, is data and category driven, and has the ability to engage and influence the community.
- Drive market share, revenue, and sales for the Region.
- Selling and Influencing
- Manage all accounts in their assigned territory and establish Canopy Growth as a first-choice partner with customers and distributors
- Seek new opportunities to increase brand exposure and volume/share
- Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service, including agency
- Manage local distributors, drive compliance, sales, and in store execution
- Build a team by working with HR and VP of Sales
- Manage distributor network, agency for sales, state managers, regional chains, and local assets
- Responsible for P&L, forecasting, reporting and tracking, and setting targets
- Product launch for geography
- Promotional pricing and trade marketing execution
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Effectively manage their given territory, ensuring all administration records and information is up to date
- Effectively lead industry and brand education sessions with key stakeholders
- Determine route to market strategy using sales teams, agency, and distributors
- Achieve KPI targets on:
- Volume and Share
- In-store condition
- Product placement
- Price accuracy and communication
- Product quality standards
- Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Representing Canopy in line with brand and merchandising guidelines
- Build and maintain meaningful and valuable relationships that are favorable in supporting the annual operating plan
- Build relationships across the enterprise that drive support for your market
- Find unique opportunities to promote Canopy’s portfolio of brands within the confines of the regulations
- Talent management development and training
- Hire best and brightest talent for open positions
- Address performance issues timely, working with Human Resources
- Conduct performance reviews timely and ensure ongoing developmental feedback to the team
- Develop team building events that support company culture
- An insatiable curiosity of what makes customers tick and the ability to turn that curiosity into sales opportunities for their team to drive Canopy and our customer’s business
- Management of a P&L
- Proven track record in achieving sales quotes KPI’s
- People management (leading a team of 3 or more people)
- Previous success in growing brand awareness, within a given territory, using out-of-the-box thinking
- An individual who is comfortable working in a data driven environment
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales, Account Management, Category Management or Trade Marketing
- Proven track record of working remotely and independently
This is a full-time position based out of the Southeast region (Orlando or Miami, FL). Heavy travel expected.
We appreciate the interest from all candidates, and promise to review all applications, but we will only be contacting those who best fit the requirements.
If you don’t hear from us, don’t fret; every resume we get is kept in our database for six months for consideration in future searches for talent.
Canopy Growth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
One last note: the chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete background and reference checks.