Regional Human Resources Manager, Wakefield
Curaleaf is a leading vertically integrated medical and wellness cannabis operator in the United States. Headquartered in Wakefield, MA Curaleaf is committed to being the industry’s leading resource in education and advancement through research and advocacy. Curaleaf has a presence in 12 states, owns and operates 42 dispensaries, 12 cultivation sites and 10 processing sites. Curaleaf leverages its extensive research and development capabilities to distribute cannabis products in multiple formats with the highest standard for safety, effectiveness, consistent quality and customer care.
Regional Human Resources Manager reporting to SVP HR and working closely with field HR Managers. Curaleaf’s Regional HR Manager supports human resource operations across multiple states in the Northeast. He/she will be responsible for implementing human resources practices and policies for the corporate office as well as overseeing 6-8 field offices within Curaleaf, Corp. The Regional HR Manager will also assist in administering national benefits plan.
- Manage corporate Human Resources for 65 corporate employees including hiring, onboarding, benefits, employee relations and career development
- Assist SVP with HR integration of new subsidiaries into Curaleaf and provide support to local Human Resources for new subsidiaries after acquisition
- Assist SVP in developing, administering and maintaining human resources policies, plans and procedures for national implementation
- Assist in administration of national benefits program
- Handle employee relations issues and escalation of field employee relations issues
- Collaborate with SVP of Human Resources in reviewing salaries, writing appraisals, and disciplinary actions when required
- Assist with and monitor the performance evaluation program for all employees of the company
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Maintains the understanding of existing and proposed federal and state laws/regulations affecting human resources management (e.g., FMLA, FLSA, ADA, EEOC, NLRB etc.)
- Positively impact key HR metrics (Employee Turnover, Hiring Rates, engagement etc.)
- Effectively implement HR processes such as performance management, talent reviews, employee surveys, open enrollment, etc.
- Special projects as needed
- 15 – 20 % travel within Northeast
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field required.
- Proven work experience as a Regional HR Manager in a multi-site environment
- Seven to ten years of relevant human resources experience, including three to five years of human resource generalist experience, required
- Excellent people and organizational skills, strong oral and written communication.
- Team player with the ability to gain consensus through collaboration and open dialogue.
- A sense of urgency, high energy, and hands-on approach.
- Proficient computing skills, experience with HRIS is helpful
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity and sense of humor
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=225