Purchasing Coordinator, Eustis
The Purchasing Coordinator will be responsible for daily tasks that support the purchasing needs of the facility. This Coordinator must be organized, detail-oriented and be able to effectively initiate, facilitate and track purchase orders according to the Purchasing Policy and Standards.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Become the purchasing subject matter expert (SME) for the plant. Keep current on any purchasing policy changes, etc. and communicate as appropriate.
- Own the purchasing process for the plant, which includes:
- Create PO/Check/Credit Card/Contract requests
- Reviews all purchase orders for compliance with purchasing policy and procedures before sending to DocuSign for signature and review
- Submits approved POs with required documentation
- Track and document when orders are received
- Follow up with appropriate people and departments as needed to ensure follow through of each order.
- Update Field Operations Purchase Tracker on a daily basis (20-30 orders per day to ensure proper record from all departments (Cultivation, Manufacturing, Q&A, etc.).
- Source vendors for department requests as needed.
- Coordinates with management to ensure Cashflow is up to date on a weekly basis.
- Is timely in following up on contracts and checking on back ordered items.
- Initiate and track recurring orders to ensure plant does not run out of business-critical items. This includes relaying updates to quantities, etc. prior to next recurring order placement.
- Responsible for updating the Vendor Tracker.
- Train new employees on the process as needed.
(Note: The Company complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), and all applicable state and local fair employment practices laws, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Consistent with this commitment, the Company will provide a reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants and employees if the reasonable accommodation would allow the individual to perform the essential functions of the job, unless doing so would create an undue hardship.)
Per Florida statute, a registered caregiver in the Medical Marijuana Use Registry (MMUR) must not be employed by a medical marijuana treatment center or a marijuana testing laboratory, like MME Florida, LLC. Fl. Statutes 381.986 Sec.6. A registered caregiver can relinquish the role of registered caregiver at any time.
This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a warehouse and office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This is a largely sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Typical days of work are Monday through Friday with 8 hours each day.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree in business administration, supply chain, or relevant field OR comparable work experience
- 1 – 3 years’ of purchasing experience
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Possesses strong negotiation skills
- Has good verbal and written communications skills
- Is capable of staying within a given budget
- Has good math skills and is quickly able to calculate the cost of goods and services
- Must have exceptional organizational skills and ability to multi-task
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/medmen/jobs/4472777002