Greenhouse Production Planner, Quincy
The Greenhouse Production Planner is a role that requires a hands-on approach to assist in shaping the culture of Trulieve. He/she will be responsible for managing the production chain for the entirety of the Greenhouse operation. Including planting and harvest staging. This person reports to and works directly with the Greenhouse Production Manager. Provides support for his/her team, including work schedules, training, and communication/implementation of new methods and practices.
- Train staff in all the tasks regarding planting, work planning, machine operation, etc…
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures regarding planting, spacing, etc.…
- Manage planting schedules to fulfill production plans, minimize crop duration, and project supply shortages in order to maximize greenhouse production space.
- Set progressive goals for planting teams. Review and reset as needed.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to planting teams and for pre-planning future work.
- Decrease transplant loss by monitoring planting crews. Implement quality check measures to track improvement or regression.
- Improve efficiencies of planting and spacing. Record planting data and track improvement or regression.
- See to a safe, legal, and efficient transfer of plant material from planting facility to the greenhouses.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Implement safety practices and considerations.
- Help identify and react to all incidents.
- General facility maintenance and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring equitable treatment of all employees within a business context
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a large-scale plant production company. (250,000 pieces produced annually)
- Must have extensive knowledge planting machine operation as well as proper planting technique
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Knowledge of cannabis cultivation and plant diseases
- Must have a deep understanding of mechanics/ and heavy equipment operation skills
- Bilingual Spanish speaker (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo
- Strong consultative and partnership skills
- MS Office and email proficiency
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background Screening
Salary will be commensurate with experience A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 50+ hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers/
Or send resume to: Applications@careersourcecapitalregion.com