Production Supervisor – Ravena, NY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competent in all tasks and works hands-on in the department daily with all staff and plants.
- Works with the Manufacturing Manager and assistant manager on daily tasks in department.
- Directly supervises manufacturing staff to ensure all processes and procedures are being followed and department goas are being achieved.
- Supervises Manufacturing staff to ensure processes and duties are being followed and goals are being achieved.
- Understands, compiles, completes and maintains reports needed for the Manufacturing Manager review.
- Must have the ability to coach staff and offer constructive feedback when required.
- Must be efficient and have the ability to oversee three (3) production labs and associated Team Members on a daily basis.
- Shows the capability to effectively communicate with management and co-workers on a professional basis.
- Assume responsibility for managing the department in a rotational schedule for weekends.
- Shows the capability to communicate with management and all other co-workers on a professional basis.
- Ability to hold production staff accountable for following all processes and procedures an initiate disciplinary actions.
- Follow’s all safety practices and addresses safety concerns with Team Members and Manufacturing Manager.
- Ability to critically to solve problems and complete repairs with minimal impact to processing.
- Ability to learn NYS’ BioTrack system and utilize with proficiency.
- Assist with state and local government auditors and law enforcement with inventory, sales and compliance audits.
- Ability to hold staff accountable for following procedures and protocols in the cultivation department.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and non-disclosure requirements.
- Maintain a world-class facility by maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Ability to manage diverse groups of people to meet and exceed productivity, quality and safety standards and maintain a positive work environment.
- Perform all essential job functions/physical demands as written in the job description.
- Perform other duties as required/needed to meet departmental goals.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree and 2-3 years of experience or an equivalent combination of education/experience
- At least 1 year of experience working within a manufacturing environment
- 2-3 years’ experience supervising a group of 15 or more people
- Comprehensive knowledge of cannabis is preferred
- Must be an outstanding team-builder and have excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Internal applicants must be in their current role for at least 6 months to apply for consideration
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- Are at least 21 years of age
- Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Are trustworthy and hardworking
- Have reliable transportation
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/curaleaf/jobs/5074559002