Daymond John from NBC’s Shark Tank (Video)
Are you looking to work in, own or manage a dispensary or cannabis business?
Look no further than Learn Sativa University.
This course was built to introduce you to every facet of the cannabis industry. We want to open your mind to the endless opportunities available to you.
What Will I Learn?
- How to Grow Marijuana
- Cannabis Laws (2018)
- Medical Marijuana History
- Cannabis Extractions
- How to Land a Cannabis Job
- And Much More
(View full curriculum below)
Course Schedule: Enrolling for February
- Class 1 Option – Every Thursday for (4 Weeks) starting February 7th, 2019 @ 10:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Class 2 Option –Every Sunday for (4 Weeks) starting February 10th, 2019 @ 10:30 AM – 01:30 PM
- Class 3 Option –Every Sunday for (4 Weeks) starting February 10th, 2019 @ 02:00 PM – 05:00 PM
New (One Day) Course Option:
- Saturday, February 2nd @ 10:00 AM (8/hrs)
Average Industry Salaries:
- Dispensary Managers: $45k-$120k/yr.
- Budtenders: $14-$20/hr.
- Assistant Grower: $30-$45/yr.
– Source: Glass Door & Indeed
Hands-On Course Curriculum:
- Week 1: Federal/State Laws, Irrigation
- Week 2: Dispensary Etiquette, Lights, and Venting
- Week 3: Nutrition, Plant Disease, Vapes and Edibles
- Week 4: Finals Week
Online Management Course Included
- Seed to Sale
- Marijuana & the Law of the Land
- The Science of Marijuana
- The History of Medical Marijuana
- Marijuana is Medicine
- Master Growing
- Dispensary Etiquette
- Visual Quality Guide
- Marijuana Strains
- CO2 Extraction
- Marijuana as a Consumer Product
- Support Final Exam
- Cannabis Job Board
- Alumni Discount Code
(Special Code Used on Future Cannabis Master Courses and Certifications)
This package also includes:
- Cannabis College T-Shirt
- Lab Fees
- Book Fees
- Tablet Fees
- Hard Copy Certification
(Stamped, Signed, and Sealed)
Anyone 18+ years of age can register at Learn Sativa University – No prior education or experience is needed!
Fox News visits Learn Sativa University (Video)