Process Improvement Leader, Quincy
Trulieve Cannabis Corp. is seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Manager to join our Cultivation Division. This person will participate on teams across the division to assist our businesses with the implementation of Lean Principles in manufacturing and administrative processes. The successful candidate will have a solid background and knowledge of Lean and have a successful record of leading Lean Implementations. This position is currently located in Quincy, FL but flexible to other locations.
- Be a Champion of Change, This person must be comfortable working with all levels within the organization. They must be able to question the status quo and be a strong communicator.
- Will be responsible for managing and leading continuous improvement projects, as well as implementing lean practices.
- Apply Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma tools and methodology in the implementation of manufacturing excellence initiatives.
- Manage a portfolio of lead projects directed at reducing waste and improving quality to provide greater value; implements such tools as 5S, KPI, SMED, VSM, and Kaizen.
- Train and lead cross-functional continuous improvement teams; focusing on measurable quality, service and cost improvements.
- Teaches and implements tools such as SPC, Process Capability, Process Mapping, Pareto Analysis, Fishbone, SMED, DOE.
- Trains, coaches and motivates personnel in the understanding and adoption of new principles and techniques.
- Drives the standardization of processes and the implementation of metrics and the best practices.
- Assist in setting annual operational targets and help drive improvements to achieve those targets.
- Conduct training pertaining to continuous improvement and problem solving.
- Technical Capacity
- Time Management
- Organizational Skills
- Communication Proficiency
- Strategic Thinking
This Job operates in various locations and environments. All environments are consistent with an agricultural nursery with indoor and greenhouse propagation. This role will use standard office equipment, forklifts, tractors, and light equipment.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to indoor and outdoor climates. The noise level of the work environment is usually moderate.
Required Education and Experience:
- BS Degree (Engineering, Industrial, or related to Continuous Improvement)
- Six Sigma Certification Strongly preferred with Lean Manufacturing experience
- 2-4 years of experience in manufacturing experience preferred
- Proficient computer skill including M/S Office and Project Management
- Bilingual Spanish speaker (preferred)
- Demonstrated ability to manage through change and challenge the status quo
- Strong consultative and partnership skills
- MS Office and email proficiency
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Effective time- management and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment
- Ability to pass a Level 2 Background Screening
- Must be at least 21 years old