Part Time Greeter/Admin, Tampa
PART TIME PATIENT GREETER/ADMIN: (Our dispensary is located on N Dale Mabry close to the stadium). should have customer service experience, computer saavy, comfort working with a team. Preferably experienced in the medical marijuana or healthcare Industry. He/She reports to and is supervised by the Dispensary Manager and the Assistant Manager. Must be at least 21 years old and pass a Level II background check. FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK OR SCREENSHOT TO AN UPDATED LINKEDIN PROFILE WITH NAME AND PHOTO, A SOCIAL MEDIA PAGE OR SCREENSHOT WITH NAME AND PHOTO, OR AN UPDATED PHOTO (DOES NOT NEED TO BE PROFESSIONAL!). SEND TO HR at ALTMED.CO (not com) AND REFERENCE POSITION APPLIED FOR. MUST BRING A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE TO INTERVIEW IF SELECTED.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to.
- First point of contact for patients checking into the dispensary. Responsible for checking ID, Ensuring that the patient is current in the DOH Directory of patients who have been approved by his/her doctor to pursue medical cannabis as an avenue for medical treatment. Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our Patients, vendors, service providers and staff.
- Ensure Patients’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate Patient requests and/or problems to Manager when needed.
- Represent our philosophy on customer service and customer relationships
- Ensure the dispensary is ready to serve the patients
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- 20-25 (UP TO 30) HOURS A WEEK
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Previous experience as a pharmacy technician, bank teller, retail, hospitality, receptionist,or other work experience with strict compliance standards preferred.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer saavy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience in medical cannabis industry highly desirable, but not required.
- Must be 21 years old and pass Level II background check.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient computing skills
- Innate desire to achieve success and a work ethic to match
- Ability to critically think and problem solve without direction
- High level of integrity
Job Type: PART TIME
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- High school (Preferred)
- Tampa, FL (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
Send resume to: HR@Altmed.co