Part-Time Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant Essential Job Duties:
- Point of contact for prospects and Patients who interact with our company at our clinic.
- Makes primarily outbound calls to facilitate new patients leads, conducts patient follow-ups, obtains patient information, and schedules patient appointments for our multiple locations.
- Educate patients on the medical marijuana services and process.
- Accurately completes records of interactions, data entry, and reporting.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; locating, researching, and providing information.
- Maintains database by accurately entering, updating and reporting information.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership of the scope of work; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- The administrative task in one of our multiple locations, assisting patients during the intake and out-take process.
- Able to drive to multiple locations on days needed (the Miami, Fort Lauderdale, and Lake Worth area)
- Able to network and build relationships with other Doctor offices for patient referrals.
- Work together with Medical Marijuana Treatment Centers (Dispensaries) for educational events.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- Data Entry: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Apply directly at: https://www.indeed.com/cmp/Marijuana-Doctor/jobs/Part-Time-Administrative-Assistant-c739781e0c21df9b?q=marijuana&vjs=3