Market Manager, Orlando
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Identify and create comprehensive and innovative DTC and B2C event strategies that build brand awareness and drives traffic to local Harvest dispensaries
- Collaborate with District Managers, Merchandising, Brand and Community Outreach to maximize brand and revenue opportunities
- Partner with New Store Opening and Merchandising team for soft opening and grand opening parties
- Oversee and manage strategic regional growth plans through sampling activities, educational trainings, and other engaging activations that align with national and regional retail strategies
- Develop and foster relationships with local medical offices, certification centers, nursing homes, senior centers, therapeutic groups, support groups, gyms, yoga studios, local businesses, organizations, and referral sources
- Create a unique out-of-the-box B2C Incentive program that promotes and prioritizes Harvest as the trusted leader in the cannabis community
- Supervise and lead a team through the concept, planning and execution of brand campaign parties, store openings, regional events, partnerships, retail activations and consumer brand experiences
- Maintain continuous communication with key internal stakeholders for cross-functional alignment
- Track and analyze key metrics and event performance
- Oversee RFP’s from vendors, evaluate bids, negotiate and execute contracts
- Map out and manage assigned market events calendar and budget
- 50% Travel required throughout multiple cities and states. Regions will be modified as we continue to expand.
- Experience managing an events team and outside vendors (exhibit houses, contractors, agencies)
- Proven ability to lead and project manage large and simultaneous projects
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, teamwork, presentation, project management and analytical skills
- Deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent even under adversity. Recovers quickly from setbacks and presents solutions
- Excellent budget management, tracking and reporting skills
- Can adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a high-pressure environment
- Continuous process improvement and drive to excel creatively and consistently raise the bar
- Frequent domestic travel
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Throughout extended periods must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- Proper employment documentation; reliable transportation, and valid driver’s license.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field is desirable
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required