Inventory Control Specialist, Lake Wales
GrowHealthy is looking for an Inventory Control Specialist. The Inventory Control Specialist will keep track of inventory input and output, maintain records and monitor all inventory transactions. This is a key role and must be highly detailed and meticulous. He/she will be working alongside management to resolve any issues related to inventory. In addition to this, he/she will be spending 75+% of their time cycle counting to meet business needs. Join a quickly-growing team motivated professionals in a position that offers the potential for career growth. This Inventory Control Specialist opportunity will be located in Lake Wales, Florida area and will be a long-term full-time position.
- Physical inventory location management
- Cycle count on a daily basis
- Analyzing inventory levels
- Review the balance of inventory in stock
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding stock inflow and outflow.
- Compile inventory information and present it to management for effective decision making, which may include the need for restocking and disciplinary action.
- Provide recommendations to management
- Picking products for order fulfillment
- Projecting materials requirements
- Projecting finished good requirements
- Initiate policy change regarding inventory in the company.
- Investigate hitched in the warehouse inventory system and execute necessary improvements towards stronger business performance, which centers on customer satisfaction.
- Investigate inventory variances, and get to root cause with a solution.
- Associates degree (required)
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of inventory software
- Possesses knowledge of the company’s range of products and services.
- Possesses physical strength necessary to unload and restock supplies.
- Attention to Detail
- Advance Excel
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- 2+ years prior experience in an Inventory Specialist role required.