Internal Communications Associate, Los Angeles
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Develop and execute consistent internal communications campaigns, reporting to Head of Corporate Communications
- Work with department leads to ensure all relevant updates all communicated efficiently with growing employee base
- Work with outside agency, consultants, partners, and in-house staff
- Contribute to media relations efforts including determining media targets, developing and executing plans and pitches, and handling incoming media relations
- Draft media materials in conjunction with agency and staff
- Provide input on overall strategy and plans
- Oversee tracking and evaluation of media coverage
- Prepare coverage reports on a quarterly basis
- Work cross-functionally when required to move PR campaigns and objectives forward
- Oversee consumer relations activity
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- 3+ years’ experience specific to internal communications in a corporate setting
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills and a passion for bringing creative ideas to life. Familiarity with AP style writing and formatting.
- Executive presence—you will be expected to communicate and interact with senior level executives.
- Creative, proactive, resourceful, approach
- Must possess a positive/can-do attitude and be able to self-manage time and projects, prioritizing and balancing across multiple competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; able to self-edit and proofread.
- Passion for creating great, creative communications products and experiences that have impact.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Detail-oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US; proper employment documentation; reliable transportation; valid driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in Journalism, Public Relations, Mass Communications/Media, Marketing, English, Communications or related field preferred.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent is required.
Apply directly: https://www.harvestinc.com/careers/?gh_jid=4299428002