Independent Sales Representative, Wakefield
Curaleaf KY, Inc. is a new company dedicated to healthy Curaleaf Hemp branded products for wellness-focused consumers. Our Independent Sales Representatives will be responsible for educating, networking and selling to independent businesses within an assigned territory. This role will be crucial in delivering top line sales revenue and profitability for our new line of products.
We are looking for highly motivated self-starters who have a love for sales and/or natural products to help a quickly growing company grow even faster. This opportunity is for results-driven people who thrive on challenges in dynamic sales/unique environments.
We will educate you about our products, you will enjoy them so much that you will not realize you are selling them.
Essential Functions (included, but not limited too)
- Develop leads into opportunities by nurturing relationships, understanding client business and how our products relate
- Self-starter with ability to manage yourself — you will be responsible for completing minimum number of sales visits weekly
- Consistently and efficiently close all sales prospects
- Work with sales logistic team to manage customer orders and inventory for all products
- Ensure products are delivered on time and to order request
- Provide superior customer support to all
- Promote goodwill and convey a positive image for Curaleaf Hemp
- At least a year’s experience as an Independent Sales Representative
- Experience and comfort with sales and or new product introduction
- Current and valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, reliable transportation
- Curiosity in natural field, vitamins, lotions or bath products
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to plan, attend and coordinate customer facing events
- Able to grow and adapt to company growth and change
- Ability to promote the benefits of our products and their wellness
- Develop and deploy your own innovative and creative strategies and tactics
- Do all of the above with integrity, honesty, and a sense of community
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment (a natural competitor)
Commission paid for each sale, plus a small weekly stipend to get you started
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=78