Hub Liaison, Orlando
The primary responsibility of the Hub Liaison is to assist with all delivery hub operations in a manner that positions our company for success and provides the best customer experience possible. The goal of these responsibilities is to ensure that each patient has a high-quality, valuable, and industry-leading experience when interacting with the company, ensuring that Liberty Health Sciences Florida is positioned as the medical cannabis provider of choice in Florida. The Hub Liaison will drive a company vehicle or dispense the company’s regulated medical cannabis products to qualified patients in accordance with company policy and in accordance with Florida medical cannabis regulations. The Hub Liaison will be involved in activities related to order fulfillment, hub operations, retail sales, delivery, customer retention, and customer experience. The job responsibilities of the Hub Liaison will include, but will not be limited to, the specific responsibilities outlined below.
- Deliver medication to patients who have an active order with Liberty Health Sciences throughout the state of Florida
- In general, maintain excellent client service and work with patients to ensure their needs are being serviced as a representative of the company.
- Coordinate and schedule deliveries and prepare products for dispensing.
- Create transportation manifests and other required records for patient deliveries.
- Register patient dispensations in the Florida Department of Health Medical Marijuana Use Registry.
- Maintain an on-going knowledge of company products and current state laws regarding medical cannabis.
- In general, continue to educate yourself on medical cannabis products in the market as well as current news or research related to medical cannabis treatments.
- Help develop processes and SOPs for dispensing and delivery operations.
- Ensure effective communication and teamwork across functional areas and team members to achieve company goals.
- Help assemble finished products for storage, delivery, and/or transfer to dispensaries and patients.
- Ensure full compliance with all laws, regulations, and company procedures related to medical cannabis operations.
Job Type: Full-time with weekend availability
- Must have weekend availability.
- Must be at least 21 years old in age.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must have a clear Driving Record.
- Must be able to pass a Level II Background Check.
Medical, Vision, and Dental available after 60 days of full-time employment.
Apply directly: https://apply.workable.com/liberty-health-sciences/j/472A2C9BD3/