Harvest Technician, Gainesville
This position will report directly to the Post Cultivation Lead and will be responsible for meeting all the listed requirements. The Harvest Technician will be harvesting, curing, and processing all post cultivation plant material to ensure proper status for either packaging or extraction.
- Operation of all harvest equipment.
- Sanitation of all harvest equipment; twisters, grinders, carts, trays, ovens, totes, and sealers.
- Ensure proper handling throughout the transition of product from state-state.
- Record and capture data precisely from all operations that are performed daily.
- Optimize work flow.
- Maintain consistent cure and processing parameters.
- Harvest on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a clean work environment in all respective areas.
- Ensure that proper protective equipment is being used.
- Transparent communication with all team members and direct reports.
- Required to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
- Must be able to pass a Level II Background Check.
- Previous experience in harvesting or in the medical cannabis industry preffered, but is not required.
Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits on the first day of the month after 60 day period.