Harvest Supervisor, Lakeland
The Harvest Supervisor works closely with all managers in cultivation and IPM Supervisor to ensure that the Harvest department is producing the highest quality flower/flower byproduct and Pre-Rolled Joints.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
Be responsible and accountable for the Trim and Defan Team/Joint Rolling Team and all aspects of the Harvest/Trimming and Joint Rolling process. Direct reports include Trim Team Coordinators, Team Leads, Cure Room Technicians, Trim Team Members and Joint Rolling Team Members.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Follow Parallel Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state medical marijuana regulations
- Maintains Harvest operations by initiating, coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies and procedures as related to the Harvest, Trim, Joint Rolling, Packaging and Inventory process
- Responsible and accountable for: Dry Trim Team, Harvest/Defan Team, Cure Room Technicians and Joint Rolling Team
- Sets the standard for sanitation and cleanliness for each department and holds positions of authority accountable for overseeing their execution and accuracy
- Produce a thorough Harvest Schedule, in coordination with IPM Manager and Cultivation Manager, to harvest plans at their peak quality; delegates tasks to Harvest employees and oversees their execution and accuracy
- Creation of weekly projections based on flower input and batch averages
- Work closely with Trim Team Coordinators and Team Leads to ensure the highest quality trim operations
- Responsible for accurately reporting and ensuring proper recording of all trim weights
- Demonstrates and promotes accuracy and thoroughness in order to improve and promote quality
- Ensures Team Members work in a timely manner and consistently strive to increase productivity
- Capable of performing all of the duties of a Trim Team Member and provides leadership, supervision and guidance to the Harvest Department
- Demonstrates Leadership by actions and acts as an example to others at all times
- Manages day to day issues as they arise, requesting assistance as needed
- Inspires trim teams and keeping them engaged and enthusiastic about the trim process
- Maintains time and attendance and all other conduct related requirements at all times
- Performs all other tasks and duties as assigned
- Minimum 1 year agricultural or cannabis growing experience required
- Supervisory and leadership experience required, Harvest Department preferred
- Upbeat and high energy professional, very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to interact professionally at all times, leading by example
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and multitasking skills
- Passionate about the importance of medical marijuana
- Indoor growing and clean room type environment.
- Must have clear, verbal communications, stand and/or for prolonged periods of time, and requires consistent fine finger manipulation and close hand eye coordination throughout the day.
- Able to sit or stand for 8-10 hours of the day.
- Ability to handle stress in managing productivity and accuracy.
- Ability to lift 20lbs unassisted.
Apply directly: https://boards.greenhouse.io/paralleljobs/jobs/4684289002