Greenhouse Technician, Miami
Curaleaf Greenhouse Technicians are responsible for executing production plans in keeping with the Company’s operating procedures. They carry out the day-to-day assignments and tasks of the medical Cannabis production cycle. Curaleaf operates under the highest standards of professionalism.
- Cloning: cutting and transplanting; watering; labeling; and inventory data input
- Plant care during vegetative and flowering phase: trimming, manipulating and staking; big leafing and pruning; watering; plant monitoring; inventory data input
- Harvesting: cutting plants; weighing and inventory data input into the electronic inventory tracking system
- Operating and maintaining cultivation systems/equipment; stocking and handling production inputs and supplies; sanitizing and cleaning growing rooms, cultivation works paces and tools
- Packaging and Trimming may be needed during peak times
- Other tasks assigned by Management
- Must understand and implement the rules, regulations, policies, and procedures set forth by the state; a willingness to further their understanding and knowledge of the industry and laws.
- Fundamental knowledge, as well as the ability to be taught and guided in areas related to harvesting, drying, trimming and curing
- Skill in analyzing potential problems with a plant or the product being processed
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Physical aptitude and health necessary to perform manual labor tasks required for the proper management of grow warehouse
- Must have accountability, proactive behavior and strong attention to detail
- College degree preferred; 1-3 years horticultural experience or in a related field
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- No felony convictions
- Must be willing to participate in an extensive background check
- Must be trustworthy and hardworking
- Must have reliable transportation
- Excellent time-management skills
- Ability to effectively plan and prioritize
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to focus; attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly and calmly
- Skills at using computers, web browsers, Google Apps
- Ability to remain calm in periods of high stress or unusual activity
- Absolute reliability and honesty
- This position requires a lot of: sitting, walking, bending and reaching.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, lift objects on a regular basis, and perform daily repetitive tasks.
- Close visual focus required
- This position requires the extended and repetitive use of arms, hands and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds for a distance of 100 feet