Greenhouse Entry Level Agricultural Specialist, Quincy
Primary Job Functions:
- Will be working outside in a GREEN HOUSE like atmosphere
- Physical, repetitive agricultural work, follow directions & take instructions from supervisors
- Watering plants
- Filling pots with soil
- Pruning plants
- Harvesting plants
- Highly motivated
- Works well in a team environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Cultivation experience preferred
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work:
- This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m, with occasional weekend work required. .
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-45 hours per week, with required weekend or “after hours” availability if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers/
Or email resume to: Applications@careersourcecapitalregion.com