Fulfillment Inventory Associate, Midway
Fulfillment Inventory Associate
- The Fulfillment Inventory Associate primary role within the Trulieve Fulfillment Center is described as such:
- The Inventory Associate will be responsible for receiving all finished product from processing and count all product upon receipt to verify actual quantities to input into the computerized inventory system.
- The Inventory Associate will receive all QA documentation to verify actual QA inspected product and the counts, labels and product numbers entered in the system.
- The Inventory Associate will be required to monitor products that are in production to anticipate receipt of products for inventory and to ship.
- Will perform inventory adjustments as needed to reconcile inventory balances. As well as monitor the inventory management system for any and all product and quantity discrepancies.
- The Inventory Associate will be responsible daily product counts to maintain 100% inventory accuracy for all remaining on hand product balances.
- Will be responsible for product storage and warehouse racking labeling to ensure proper product storage and placement.
- The Inventory Associate will receive all inbound box and supply orders for the center, as well as stock and store all received goods. Will be responsible for end of month finished product and raw material inventories.
- Product Counts- initial, cycle, perpetual and annual inventories
- Will receive all finished product from Production and Quality Control
- Return product back to Processing for re-work or other finished product issues
- Will initiate RTP form for all product return to processing
- Will perform product wrapping and sealing of all boxed/cased product for labeling by using a heat wrap and a heated sealing machine.
- Will perform product conversions into the computerized Inventory system for product accountability.
- Will problem solve all product inventory issues, i.e.; shortages, conversion product loss, product documentation completion, product re-work follow up etc.
- Will segregate finished product by product: type, product number and product strain
- Will store/put away all finished product onto inventory racks/shelves for on hand inventory
- Will be required to pull on-call duties, weekend and rotate day/evening shifts as assigned by management for departmental coverage.
- Assists other areas as needed or assigned by the Manager/and or Lead
- HS Diploma/Some college preferably
- Must have at least 2 years of Inventory control experience
- Must be able to operate and use a computer and have experience working with Windows and Office applications such as Word documents and Excel spreadsheets as well as label printers.
- Must have at least 1 year of computerized inventory systems experience; SAP preferably
- Requires experience using a barcode scanners and RFID
- Excellent dexterity to handle product boxes and product as the associate will be constantly handling product
- Must be able to perform intermediate accounting measures; addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions, unit of measures.
- Must excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience with material handling equipment; i.e. pallet jacks, forklift
- Excellent attention to detail and focus
- Must be a quick learner and team player
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Must be available for any mandatory overtime, weekend shift and or on-call duties
- Must be 21 years of age and older
- Must be able to pass a level I & II background check for employment
This Inventory Associate position starting wage is $11.00- $12.00 per hour depending on experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. Will work between 40-60 hours per week based upon production and any imminent work schedule changes. Overtime and weekend work will be required.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers