Fulfillment Associate – Shipping, Quincy
The Fulfillment Shipping Associate’s primary role within the Fulfillment Center is described as such:
The Shipping Associate will receive and breakdown all weekly product transfer requests that are sent to the Fulfillment Center for delivery.
Shipping Associates are responsible for pulling all dispensary requested product from inventory to fill each dispensary product transfer request and separate by dispensary.
The Associate will be responsible for initiating all Dispensary Transfers in the MJ Freeway system.
The Associate will also be responsible for packing, labeling, locking all shipment containers. Will also segregate the shipping bins once packed per dispensary and place in holding for the Transportation Associate to load for delivery.
The Shipping Associate will receive all inbound box and supply orders for the center, as well as stock and storage of all received goods.
- Product Counts- initial, cycle, perpetual and annual inventories
- Will receive all finished product from Processing and Quality Control
- Product returns back to Processing for re-work or other finished product issues
- Will perform product wrapping and sealing of all boxed/cased product for labeling by using a heat wrap and a heated sealing machine.
- Will perform all product conversions into MJ Freeway Inventory system for product accountability.
- Will problem solve all product inventory issues, i.e.; shortages, conversion product loss, product documentation completion, product re-work follow up etc.
- Will segregate finished product by product: type, product number and product strain
- Will store/put away all finished product onto inventory racks/shelves for on hand inventory
- Will be required to be on call as assigned by management for department coverage.
- Assists other areas as needed or assigned by the Manager
Inventory Associate requirements:
- Must have at least 1 year of Inventory control experience
- Must be able to operate and use a computer and have experience working with Windows and Office applications such as: Word documents and Excel spreadsheets as well as label printers.
- Must have at least 1 year of computerized inventory systems experience
- Requires some experience using a barcode scanner
- Excellent dexterity to handle product boxes and product as the associate will be constantly handling product
- Forklift experience or certification
- Must be able to perform intermediate accounting measures; addition, subtraction, multiplication, fractions.
- Excellent attention to detail and focus
- Must be a quick learner and team player
- Must have availability for weekend shift(s) and on-call
- Be able to lift up to 50lbs repetitively
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass a level II background check for employment
Salary will be commensurate with experience; rate of pay is $10./hour. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.