Field Learning Leader, Clearwater
The Trulieve Learning Leader determines product development needs, addresses knowledge and competency gaps, develops and delivers training and education programs to employees through technology-based platforms and onsite when needed.
The TLL will be responsible for:
- Creating company-wide training initiatives based off new product development
- Creating specialized training based off competency gaps
- Managing a training calendar and product launch calendar
- Designing and leading Train-the-Trainer’s on new products
- Creating and executing online learning courses
- Tracking, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of all training activities
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in creating and facilitating training and experience developing and using learning management systems.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theories, methods and techniques as they apply to training/education, assessment practices and on-the-job training
- Team-oriented, positive and proactive, comfortable in a very visible, high-volume environment
- Outstanding facilitation and presentation skills, both individually and in large groups
- Highly organized, able to prioritize multiple job responsibilities and exercise critical thinking skills in a fast-paced, high-demand work environment
- Ability to work collaboratively at all levels and influence for best results
- Strong customer service skills
- Skilled in maintaining confidentiality and using discretion in dealing with sensitive information
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and effectively handle stress
- Demonstrated initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to travel frequently and independently
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers/
Or email resume to: Applications@careersourcecapitalregion.com