Facilities Technician, Quincy
- Perform testing, repairs and preventive maintenance of medical equipment according to regulatory codes, standards and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Repair and maintenance of a wide variety of pumps, valves, pneumatic controls, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic devices.
- Perform HVAC repairs and preventative maintenance.
- Perform maintenance of electrical systems (replace light bulbs and sockets, clean and repair circuit breaker panels etc.)
- Assist in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conduct repairs when necessary.
- Maintain heating and plumbing systems to ensure functionality.
- Perform general building maintenance without supervision.
- Maintain inventory of repair equipment and supplies.
- Maintain clean, orderly, safe work area to ensure the safety of others.
- Uses personal protective equipment when necessary.
- Respond quickly in the event of an emergency, notify appropriate personnel and follow safety protocol.
- Maintain daily check-off log of utilities/facility equipment.
- Inspect buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and perform needed repairs.
- Perform electrical maintenance to include but not be limited to replacement or repair of fixtures (i.e.: wall switches and outlets, incandescent and fluorescent bulbs and tubes, ballast, sockets, fuses, minor appliances, cords, etc.) using appropriate hand, power and specialty tools.
- Proven experience as maintenance technician.
- Basic understanding of electrical, pneumatic and other systems.
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods.
- Working knowledge of tools, common appliances and devices.
- Manual dexterity and problem-solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail and focus
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
- Must have availability for weekend shift(s) and on-call
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 50 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical activities associates with the handling facility equipment.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Education or GED graduate; some college or college graduate preferred.
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or 5 years related work experience
- Previous experience in licensed cannabis production facility preferred.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and the range is $15-$17/hour. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers/
Or send resume to: Applications@careersourcecapitalregion.com