Dry, Cure and Trim Associate 2nd Shift, Quincy
Participate with drying, curing, and trimming in a production scale medical cannabis facility.
- Participate in all steps of the process including intake, drying, curing, and trimming.
- Maintain compliance using a centralized tracking system.
- Ensure all product is accounted for according to company policy and procedures.
- Possess the ability to be flexible and work in various sectors of the production department as needed or requested by his/her direct supervisor.
- Work with several full-time employees while creating synergy with members of other departments.
- Create a proactive environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of cannabis handling including drying, curing, and trimming. Job involves handling cannabis plant material on a daily basis.
- Possess the skills and knowledge to identify potential problems with a plant or the product being processed and the willingness to share with management and grow staff.
- Show self-motivation, innovation, and the ability to work well with all members of his/her staff and the company, as well as with his/her direct supervisor.
- Have superior time management skills driving efficiency and productivity, and meeting goals while consistently producing high quality finished product.
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive background check.
Minimum Education and Experience
- High School Education or GED graduate preferred.
- One to two years’ experience processing plant material in a regulated facility preferred.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 40 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers
Or email resume to: email@example.com