We are looking for a responsible Driver to distribute products promptly to our customers. You will represent our company in a professional and cost-effective manner to increase our profitability and customer satisfaction. The Driver must pass a preliminary background check and a level two background check.
- The Driver will transport product between Trulieve facilities and various locations throughout the state. The Driver will be expected to work various hours with irregular shifts and days
- Load and unload vehicles at the destination; prepare transportation manifests and ensure that all appropriate signatures are obtained in a timely manner
- Follow routes and time schedule
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate a delivery vehicle
- Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints
- Complete logs and reports
- Follow DOT regulations and safety standards
- Proven working experience as a Driver
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Ability to drive in a variety of weather and traffic conditions.
- Possess the ability to professionally and respectfully engage with personnel, visitors, government agencies and the general public.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good driving record with no traffic violations
- High school degree
- Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Per state law, Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive background check.
Salary will be commensurate with experience and the range is $10.50/hour. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers
Or email resume to: email@example.com