Dispensary Sales Associates, Statewide
Under general supervision, Sales Associates provide guidance and education to each patient with medical marijuana needs. Associates assist every patient to ensure he or she is receiving the correct medication that will best benefit the patient’s specific illness and medical condition.
Major Areas of Responsibility include:
- Ensures all intake forms and other paperwork is properly completed and filed correctly, then enters all appropriate information in ADILAS for future reference.
- Confirms patient purchase limits prior to admission into the consultation area and informs the appropriate pharmacist of such limits.
- Provide Exceptional Customer Care by promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Respond to calls or emails from customers requesting product, training, and general information.
- Management of patient records through the use of an MMJ database.
- Maintenance and update of databases as needed.
- Fulfillment of customer orders.
- Responsible for the sales and promotion of all Patriot Care products.
- Build and maintain a high level of integrity and trust for specific products.
Minimum Qualifications (Skills, Knowledge & Abilities):
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Two years of direct customer service experience required.
- Retail experience a strong plus
- Experience with Point-of-Sales systems
- Understanding of and experience with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Outlook
Travel %: 0
FLSA status: Non-exempt
Additional Abilities Required:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand, walk, or sit for extended periods of time, use hands to perform manual tasks, and lift or move up to 10 pounds (or more with assistance). Must be able to speak and communicate verbally with co-workers, customers, vendors, etc. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Note: Nothing in this job description restricts the company’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable individuals to perform the essential functions of the position.
Apply directly: https://col-care.com/jobs/#op-364810-dispensary-sales-associate