Dispensary Associate, Hanover
Curaleaf is a rapidly expanding, multi-state medical cannabis company dedicated to the needs of its patients. We serve our patients by supporting their physician guided treatment with high quality cannabinoid medicines and patient services provided in a welcoming and professional environment.
Essential Duties & Resposnsibilities
Responsible for ensuring each Curaleaf member receives outstanding service by providing a positive and friendly environment. Assist members with their personal needs, maintain solid product knowledge, facilitate new membership and member renewal processes and always provide the highest level of customer service.
Provide exceptional customer service in accordance with established standards.
- Develop and maintain rapport with our members.
- Ensure members’ concerns and/or questions are solved and answered promptly and efficiently, and communicate member requests and/or problems to Director when needed.
- Recommend, select and help locate the proper medicine for members depending on their individual needs.
- Communicate the effects of different types of cannabis to members clearly and effectively.
- Ring up sales on Point of Sale System and process cash.
- Ensure strict controls to protect organization assets at the direction of management.
- Set up and break down display cases daily. Assist in display maintenance and housekeeping.
- Assist in processing and replenishing merchandise and monitoring floor stock, and participate in inventory counts.
- Facilitate the new membership and member renewal processes.
- Perform data entry and manage the member database.
- Answer phone calls and forward to the appropriate staff member.
- Book appointments for members for services they request.
- Maintain a current stock of New Patient folders, Educational Materials, Intake Forms, etc.
- Frequently maintain dispensary’s cleanliness, i.e. dusting, glass cleaning, vacuuming, sweeping and sanitation.
- Maintain a positive work environment conducive to trust and respect.
- Maintain strictest confidentiality in compliance with HIPAA guidelines.
- Perform other related work as required.
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=25