Cultivation Team Lead, Quincy
As a Team Lead, you will be responsible for the oversight of between 4 to 8 employees depending on your department. The daily responsibilities of a team lead include the following:
- Ensure that all employees are aware and adhere to the company’s Uniform and Attendance policies.
- Ensure that all employees receive proper training for the task at hand and the tasks are being completed according to the SOP’s. Any questions that the employees have regarding task should be directed to you.
- Preform daily team meeting with your group to go over the tasks for the day.
- Ensure that the work area is kept clean on a daily basis
- Complete daily Employee Assessment logs on SharePoint.
- Complete daily Room Logs (if applicable) on SharePoint.
- Ensure that all IPM logs, PPM & PH logs, and Calendars in the grow rooms are being filled out on a daily basis and in the proper format.
- Make sure tools and equipment are maintained and calibrated as needed.
- Keep track of supply inventory. Make sure to fill out an order form every week.
- Make sure you are reporting to Management on a regular basis with updates, problems, or comments. Always respond to Manager’s emails unless specified otherwise.
- Possesses a strong understanding of plant nutrients and their deficiencies.
- Has experience growing cannabis in different environments and with various techniques.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong understanding of common grow room equipment including electrical systems, lights and light bulbs, timers, irrigation systems, air conditioners and dehumidifiers, and plumbing.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. (Per state law)
- Must have a valid Florida Driver’s License or ability to obtain one.
- Must Successfully Complete a comprehensive background check.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to perform grasping, carrying, sitting, and repetitive motions. Must be able to handle organic plant material daily.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds, manage stairs, and perform typical cleaning of facilities and equipment.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40-45 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.