Cultivation Associate, Gainesville
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO *
- Responsible for executing assigned tasks, projects, and expectations of the cultivation department in accordance with our mission, vision, goals, and objectives.
- Attending to a large-scale cultivation facility.
- Working to maintain the health of plants by feeding and pruning throughout the growth cycle.
- Working collectively and respectfully with other cultivation team members.
- Maintain accurate documentations of executed tasks.
- Maintain a level of cleanliness and organization.
- Ensure no product leaves the facility without going through proper channels.
- Follow all safety regulations set by supervisors.
- Ensure consistent quality.
- Ensure an overall positive, safe and clean environment.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to manage high stress situations and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Must have the ability to push, pull, or lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Throughout extended periods must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day
- General tool, hardware, ladder, and building skills. Must be able to use a 12’ extension ladder.
- Working safely in a warehouse setting.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations.
- Ability to communicate through various formats including email and phone.
- At least 21 years of age and authorized to work in the US.
- Proper employment documentation.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
- If necessary, ability to work 7 days per week and to be flexible with schedule.
- Environmental requirements and exposure:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables
- Experience and knowledge in horticulture and/or agriculture.
- Previous manufacturing/ laborer experience.
- Minimum High School or G.E.D equivalent required.
- Degree in horticulture, agriculture, or plant science field is desirable.