Cultivation Assistant Lead, Wimauma
This position operates under the direction of the Cultivation Manager and is responsible for assisting with all aspects of the Company’s cultivation operation including general labor, vegetative, flowering and may assist in monitoring and documenting plant growth.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitor and maintains the optimal climate, fertility and integrated pest management (IPM) program as well as supervises the labor and materials needed.
- for production.
- Effectively manages the seed inventory, plant seeds; propagates seedlings into mothers; and maintains the Mothering Plants through watering, fertilizing, leaf,pruning, and IPM.
- Responsible for the turnover of mothering plants including all aspects of seeding, propagation, plant destruction and preparing plants for the vegetative compartment.
- Participates in inventory activities.
- Coordinates cuttings taken from the Mothering Plants and pots clones in the Mothering Room.
- Effectively manages the crop work: watering, fertilizing , pruning and IPM programs.
- Responsible for the production and delivery of vegetative cuttings.
- General Labor.
- Growing inspections.
- Sanitation, trimming, pruning, harvesting, receiving, shipping warehouse, extraction kitchen helper.
- Routine daily work responsibilities to ensure production, sanitation, inventory, control and general labor support as required.
- Maintain an immaculate environment at all times.
- Cultivation Assistant Lead.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Hand and eye coordination.
- Willing to work additional hours, as necessary, and Holidays.
- Must be able to follow instructions unsupervised.
- Ability to concentrate on each task.
- The ability to understand and communicate information is essential.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks for long periods of time (i.e., trimming plants, potting, and regular inventory activities, as needed).
- Plant knowledge helpful but not necessary.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Must be 21 years of age.