Corporate Training Videographer & Editor, Tempe
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES *
- Work with training team to assist with capture of quality photographs and video
- Oversee technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Assist with overall training brand messaging strategy
- Work closely with training team to storyboard training videos to create concise videos
- Manipulate and edit video pieces in a way that is conducive to adult learning styles
- Work with our training team to develop pipeline of training videos for 6 vertical lines of business
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Create rough and final cuts
- Participate in ongoing education and professional development opportunities.
- Work collectively and respectfully with other team members.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Follow Harvest’s brand guidelines
- Creative thinker
- Excellent time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in corporate office Monday – Friday, except when traveling (This is not a remote position)
- Good interpersonal skills and proven ability to positively influence people; must be capable of effectively interacting at all levels in the organization.
- Detail oriented with an eye on process optimization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to manage high stress situations, and to be flexible and adaptable when a situation requires it.
- Excellent communication skills and leadership both verbally and through written media
- Must be able to handle constructive criticism and guidance and offer the same to others in the department.
- Ability to articulate job goals in a manner they’re completed effectively the first time.
- Through extended periods, must be capable of sitting, squatting, standing, kneeling, bending, or walking throughout the work day. Must be capable of working in front of a computer for extended periods of time based on job duties listed above.
- Environmental Requirements and Exposure, depending on work location:
- Exposure to fertilizer, dusts, odors, high heat, low temperature, high and low humidity, high noise levels, vibrations, water, dry salts, allergens, pollen, dust, plant pathogens, other volatile organic compounds, and other environmental variables.
- BA/BS or similar degree
- 5 years of experience as video specialist or a similar role
- Experience of using video and editing equipment
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premier (Adobe CC Suite)
- Knowledge and a good understanding of motion graphics is preferred.
- Graphic design/Photoshop/Illustrator experience a plus
- Adobe Captivate experience a plus
- Learning Management System (LMS) Experience a plus (Litmos)
Apply directly: https://www.harvestinc.com/careers/?gh_jid=4307483002