Compliance & Facilities Coordinator, San Marcos
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Compliance and Facilities:
- Assist Facilities Manager with preventative maintenance schedules.
- At the direction of the Compliance Manager, conduct periodic assessments to ensure product inventory compliance against compliance tracking platform.
- Assist with implementation of corrective action plans to reduce or eliminate risk resulting from non-compliance with state regulatory agencies.
- Shipping and receiving duties including use of forklift, pallet jack.
- Ability to lift or move objects up to 50lbs.
- Escorting of non-registered individuals visiting the facility.
- Exposure to outdoor environments.
- Assist with compliance training for all employees on an annual basis and as needed basis, such as in response to a compliance issue or concerns.
- Possible Extended work hour days and weekends as needed.
- Ability to navigate state and local inspections when necessary.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Attention to detail & pride in ownership.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to enforce SOP and Administrative rules .
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to perform strategic work.
- Competent posting, organizing, and retrieving material from a wide range of databases and web-based tools.
- Consumer focused and adaptable with the ability to balance a multitude of projects.
- High functioning as both team player and an individual contributor.
- Lifting and moving objects up to 50lbs.
- Exposure to hot and cold environments inside and outside.
- Walking a 12 acre facility roughly 3x a day.
- Sitting for long periods of time.
- Working on ladders and elevated walkways.
- Working in enclosed or elevated spaces.
- Using hand tools and power tools.