Bookkeeping Assistant, Alachua
tasks. The person in this role needs to have strong organizational skills, follows direction well,
must be good with numbers, have above average computer skills, and be an adaptable team player.
- Pay all bills and make corresponding SAGE entries.
- Update all deposits into SAGE.
- Input Visa and Automatic Payments deductions into SAGE.
- Break down employee expense reports and align the expenses with the right budget line items in SAGE.
- Processing of sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Manage Accounts payable and Receivable
- Enter all proper tips from all of Liberty Health Science Dispensaries
- Manage Petty Cash for all Dispensaries, Business Manager will make the decisions on what requests will be approved and for how much.
- Coordinate with the Bookkeeper all cash and check bank deposits to ensure a healthy checks and balances system.
- Make sure that all check and cash payments are properly entered in SAGE.
- Input credit card payments into SAGE.
- Assist in recording, reconciling and auditing accounting data.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Bookkeeping: 2- 3 years (Required)
- Administrative Assistant: 2 years (Required)
- Must be able to pass a Level 2 Background (FBI)
- Strong verbal and analytical skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of employees and management.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word/Excel and Office, SAGE knowledge a plus).
- Independent worker able to plan and prioritize workflow.
- Must be responsible and self-managed.
- Must have excellent follow-up and tracking skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and strong attention to detail, well organized with multi-tasking abilities.
- Customer Service experience.
Medical benefits offered after 60 days on the first of the month
Apply directly: https://liberty-health-sciences.workable.com/j/5852C06947