Bookkeeper, New York
We are seeking a Bookkeeper to provide support to the Director of Finance at our New York office. The ideal candidate will play a vital role in maintaining a pleasant work environment ensuring elevated levels of organizational effectiveness, communication, and safety. The bookkeeper would be responsible for maintaining an accurate accounting system and will work with other team members, including the CEO, Director of Dispensary Operations, Director of Outreach, and Office Admin.
- Pay supplier invoices in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate ledgers by entering transactions to appropriate accounts
- Enter Journal Entries
- Maintain cash accounts
- Conduct periodic reconciliations of all accounts to ensure their accuracy
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
- General chart of accounts management
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder as necessary
- Monitor day to day financial operations within the company
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Processing Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable tasks
- Assist with Annual budget and audit process
- Perform other related duties as required
Necessary Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with 3+ years of accounting experience
- Proven 3+ years of administrative experience.
- Extremely organized and able to multi-task
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with accounting software such as QuickBooks and Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Outstanding communication and collaboration skills
- Motivated self-starter with strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge in Dynamic 365
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=156