Assistant Manager, Bradenton
The Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for high-quality patient customer service, retrieving patient information from the Compassionate Use Registry, maintaining confidential and HIPAA compliant paperwork, and overall upkeep. The Surterra Wellness Center Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the Store Manager with the day-to-day operations of the Surterra Wellness Centers in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra. This may include support for all store employees, including schedules, assisting with training, assisting with policy and procedure updates, and industry news. Follow Cash Protocols, maintain accurate records of patients identification and registration documents, manage scheduling patient traffic flow, answer phones and respond to patient inquiries. Record, arrange, and package patient orders. Maintain an organized and clean environment and facility appearance.
CORE JOB DUTIES
1. Employee Support and Management:
- Assist in hiring, managing, training and reviewing Surterra Wellness Center staff including wellness coordinators and janitorial staff, product inventory, and patient relations.
- Serves as a role-model and resource for store staff concerning products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and changes in regulations.
- Responds to all employee questions, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Responsible for delegating tasks to Surterra Wellness Center staff in order to maintain a compliant and clean facility.
- Coordinates with the Inventory& Compliance Manager to ensure accurate information is communicated to the Wellness Center staff.
- Maintain and enforce a culture of compliance for all activities with strict adherence to the Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state, and federal agencies such as OSHA.
2. Inventory Management
- Collaborate with the Processing Manager to coordinate inventory delivery for assigned Surterra Wellness Center.
- Responsible for assisting with Wellness Center inventory management and tracking.
3. Customer Service
- Provides superior customer service for vendors and patients.
- Assists in responding to all patient complaints, requests, concerns, or suggestions and takes action when necessary to resolve conflicts.
- Assists in Overseeing orders and deliveries to ensure accurate order information and timeliness of deliveries.
- Maintain a first class, clean Wellness Center environment.
- Well-versed in Surterra Therapeutics product line and understand the recommending physician’s order specifications when dispensing products and when providing assistance to a patient or caregiver.
4. Cash Management, Security and SOPs
- Manage cash management protocols with proper opening/closing protocols.
- Follow all SOPs for operations of the store with continuous improvement input into policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of all Surterra Wellness Center activities including patient records, customer feedback, sales, deliveries, and returns in accordance with the State of Florida regulations and standards set by Surterra.