Armed Security Officer PT Night Shift, Clearwater
The purpose of this position is to help provide a secure environment at the Trulieve location.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to accurately use computer-based point of sale software systems.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to respectfully deal with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition, and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace.
- Must be available to work nights and weekends
Physical and Sensory Requirements
- (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices)
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the workday.
- Conduct mobile or foot patrol of your post.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with personnel, and support agencies.
- Must be able to push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of 25 pounds to a minimum height of 5 feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of 50 feet, with or without mechanical assistance.
- Must possess a current, valid Florida driver’s license.
- Must have an active D license and an active G license.
- 2 Years of experience minimum. (Military, Private Security, or Law Enforcement)
- Authority is delegated to the individual in this position to:
- You have delegated the responsibility and accountability necessary for carrying out your assigned duties.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 20 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.