Architect Intern/ JR Architect
Hours per Week: Minimum 18 hrs
Employment Start Date: Immediate
Curaleaf, Inc. is a rapidly expanding, multi-state medical biotech company dedicated to helping patients live a better quality of life. Working in a creative, fast past paced and professional setting, the internship provides the chance to apply the knowledge gained in an educational environment to the many diverse tasks. The Architect Intern will be asked to perform a variety of tasks, some with specific deadlines that are crucial to the project. The position is based in the corporate office in Wakefield, MA.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Field measure/draft existing conditions
- Collaborative design procedures
- Draft in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Revit
- Responsible for production of construction documents including materials research and detail development.
- Assist in code analysis on assigned projects.
- Communicate with our team, consultants and contractors
- Ability to take projects through all phases
- Familiarity with building codes
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Some travel may be necessary
- Working on 4 retail outlets per month
- Currently enrolled in an architecture or related degree program.
- Previous internship with an architectural or interior design firm preferred.
- Enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited architectural program.
Apply directly: https://curaleaf.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=159