Administrative Assistant, Quincy
The Administrative Assistant position is responsible for the day-to-day administrative functions within the Environmental Health & Safety/Maintenance departments. The position requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills to carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the position, meeting and exceeding the Company’s commitment to internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform administrative work, including scheduling, maintaining files and sorting mail for the each department
- Enter employment data into computer database
- Assist with scanning, filing, copying, maintaining filing system and online database
- Answering employee requests and questions
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages, email communications and fax messages
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor and be quick to offer assistance or support as often and as regular as needed
- Direct inquiries from the employees to the appropriate team members
- Assist with onboarding new employees within respective department, and with appointment, and calendar organization
- Maintain the general filing system and file all correspondence
- Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings, conferences and conference telephone calls
- Make preparations for staff meetings
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Provide other administrative support as requested
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system – as applicable to functional areas of support
- Answer all incoming calls and handle caller’s inquiries whenever possible
- Re-direct calls as appropriate and take adequate messages when required
- Greet, assist and/or direct visitors to the corporate office
- Provide overall administrative support for the respective departments as needed
- A High School Diploma
- 1-3 years of related experience in an Administrative Assistant role.
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and unwavering commitment to Trulieve’s mission; a proactive problem solver that continually displays a can-do attitude and a willingness to get things done in a timely and efficient manner
- Outstanding telephone skills
- MS Office and email proficiency
- Per state law, must be 21 years of age or older.
- Successfully complete a comprehensive background screening.
Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience. A comprehensive benefits package including paid time off is offered with this position. This position will work an average of 40 hours per week and will be available “after hours” if an emergency situation should arise.
Apply directly: https://www.trulieve.com/careers
Or email resume to: email@example.com