Accounts Payable Clerk, Tampa
The Accounts Payable Clerk will maintain records of goods ordered and received and is responsible for accurate recordkeeping and reporting of such information within the accounting and finance department. This includes processing invoices and employee expense reports in a timely manner. This position may perform such other accounting, financial, or administrative tasks that may be required from time to time by the other members of the Accounting/Finance team.
- Surterra provides health care benefits to its employees.
- Surterra provides Company Holidays; typically, 10 to 12 days a year as well as vacation time.
- Surterra prefers its employees to stay home when sick; therefore, the Company offers sick paid days each year that may accumulate with time.
- Surterra offers a great place to work that puts employees and its patients first. The work environment is geared to focus on the employees and their comfort, productivity, and enjoyment while they are at work.
CORE JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain purchase order tracker for multiple entities.
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and obtain approval of charges prior to posting in accounts payable ledger.
- Liaison with Vendors (request invoice copies, reconcile statements, obtain required forms for new vendors, answer all vendor questions including research for questions if needed).
- Match invoices to purchase order requests for multiple entities.
- Process payments to vendors in a timely manner while maintaining outstanding check lists.
- Review, approve, and reimburse approved employee expense report submissions.
- Assist in developing and implementing more effective accounts payable and purchasing processes.
- General office duties, as required.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Prior experience within a full cycle AP department, with a thorough understanding of debits and credits.
- Familiarity with procurement processes and purchase order cycling.
- Accuracy, efficiency and attention to detail while processing AP documents for multi entities.
- High standard of both written and verbal communication with customers, vendors and co-workers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, and challenging environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Team player mentality yet effective time management skills while working with little supervision.
- Knowledge of and adherence to the HIPAA Privacy Rule.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive company information.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Results driven.
Apply directly: https://surterra.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=46